What we do: We provide experienced therapy services to children with special needs in the greater Wichita area. A licensed and experienced pediatric OT, PT, and/or ST will work with your child on individualized therapy goals. Your child can be seen in our adorable sensory-rich house-clinic OR in your own home, private school, or child’s daycare.
Who we see: Common diagnoses:
• Physical Disabilities
• Sensory Processing Disorders (SPD)
• Fine Motor and Self-Help Delays
• Cerebral Palsy (CP)
• Down's Syndrome
• Cognitive Delays
• Low/High Muscle Tone
• Gross Motor Delays
* Speech and Articulation Difficulties
* Feeding Issues: oral-motor concerns, swallowing, G-tube, etc.
• Basically any delays with physical skills that the child has the potential to learn
How we bill: We accept most insurance plans, and will try to become a provider for your insurance if we aren't already. Otherwise, we also offer a slightly lower cash-rate.